Permanent Sustainability Consultant
Your role will be working to deadlines alongside the design team to produce high quality reports to assess energy demands, building loads, overheating risk, compliance with Part L and to produce EPCs and energy strategy reports.
Daily responsibilities will include: –
- Thermal Modelling within a variety of building types using industry specific software
- Production of energy assessments for independent dwellings to whole retail parks from preliminary status through Tender, Construction and As Installed.
- Production of Part L compliance reports.
- Production of Overheating risk assessments to meet TM52/BB101 guidance.
- Production of building fabric / systems optimisation studies / reports.
- Production of Renewable Energy / Low to Zero Carbon technology Feasibility reports.
- Working to often short project deadlines.
- Liaison with the Architects and M&E Engineers.
- Taking responsibility for electronic filing of drawings and documents received via email or disk.
- Taking responsibility for the storing/archiving of IES models.
- Issuing of reports.
- Contribution to IES standards.