Permanent Sustainability & BREEAM Consultant
Multi Discipline Design Consultancy’s Sustainability team require a Sustainability & BREEAM Consultant to provide consultancy on energy and sustainability projects. Responsibilities would include
Taking lead roles and project management of the delivery of energy and sustainability services on projects.
The successful candidate should ideally have experience of the following:
- Planning strategy and documentation – energy strategies and sustainability statements
- Environmental assessments
- Building modelling (energy performance, daylight studies, etc.)
- Low and zero carbon strategies
- IES Modelling
The candidate will have at least 4-6 years’ experience working within an energy design environment within a recognised engineering practise and has a detailed knowledge of the design procurement and installation process for major projects.
- An Energy/Sustainability/Building Services/Engineering related degree.
- Technically competent.
- Candidate should have qualifications and good working knowledge of BREEAM.