Permanent Senior Technical Coordinator
My client is a Bristol based house building specialist with a passion for growing their employees throughout their business as well as building their profits. They are looking for a Senior Technical Coordinator who is dynamic, willing to manage and pass on experience to colleagues as well as consult planners and management and of course someone who can contribute to their Technical team. You will have experience in an Architectural consultancy or an have an Engineering background alongside this, experience within this role is needed.
This client is focused on a team fit as well as enthusiasm within an employee, as well as being dedicated to spotting potential development and growth opportunities for all employees so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you feel this might be a good fit for you.
I am advertising this role whilst your potential new team have gone white water rafting!
- Experience of coordinating, managing and providing technical guidance and support to residential developments.
- Provide architectural / engineering support and technical guidance for regional site-based operations.
- Management skills
- Using initiative and taking on a role as their own
- Design and engineering construction knowledge
- Technical and Building Construction knowledge
- Building Regulations
- NHBC legislation