Permanent Senior Project Manager
We are working in partnership with one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property and industry sectors.
They have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Experienced Project Manager to join their team in London.
What you will be doing:
- Provide effective project management services across the London Office Sector.
- Take ownership for successful project delivery.
- Build successful working relationships with sector Clients and manage the in conjunction with senior colleagues.
- Provide high quality project management reporting for projects and internal reporting.
- Have an up-to-date and developing knowledge of legal and technical matters relevant to the project work.
- Apply the principles of quality assurance and environmental management in compliance with the organisation’s policies and guidance.
- Build your understanding of the company service offering and promoting the benefits these bring to Clients.
- Assisting with developing new and repeat business opportunities – participate in local sector networking activities.
- Contribute towards project governance and fee management activities.
- Involvement in business development, thought leadership and bidding opportunities.
What they are looking for:
- Member of a professional body (e.g. RICS, CIOB or equivalent recognised institutional body).
- Previous experience in working for a Project Management Consultancy.
- Experience in JCT contract administration is essential.
- You will possess excellent communication, stakeholder and organisational skills and be able to work well in a team environment and form effective working relationships with colleagues and Clients.
- Experience in delivering a range of office interior projects from inception to completion.
- Client facing experience, including working with Clients on a commission/project basis in conjunction with senior colleagues.
- Ability to oversee a team on commissions/projects/programmes.
- You will have a good level of IT literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite plus preferably MS Project or equivalent programming tool.
- Sound technical health, safety and environmental knowledge, applicable to the business and wider construction industry.
- Confident, outgoing, with the drive to succeed and develop.
What they offer:
- Training, development and progression
- Competitive salary
- Benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices
- Flexible working