Permanent Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior or Principal Mechanical Engineer
Competitive salary + benefits
As an experienced Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering designs for a range of project types and sizes. You will work within a multidisciplinary team of engineers and support staff delivering a consistent high-quality service for clients, ensuring that repeat and new business opportunities are developed and profitability is achieved.
What You’ll Be Doing
– You will be in a Client facing role, attending project meetings and disseminating the brief within the project team. You will need to be of personable nature and a good communicator.
– Experience in the Education, Healthcare, Commercial or Residential sectors will be of particular benefit however we undertake a wide range of project types in many sectors in the Birmingham office so experience from other sectors will also be of interest.
– You will lead the development of initial strategic concepts for projects ensuring solutions are appropriate for the brief and regulatory standards.
– Engage with junior support staff in their day to day activities and offer advice and guidance to ensure that they develop their skills and they get the best out of their people.
• Private medical scheme
• Active support towards further professional accreditation