Permanent Senior Electrical Design Engineer
My client is currently seeking to hire Senior Electrical Design Engineer to be based in their Bristol City Centre office. As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer your role will include design specification of electrical engineering systems for building projects and mentoring graduate/junior engineers.
- As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will be able to design and specify all manner of electrical related systems such as; lighting (internal, external, street and emergency), small power layouts and schedules), fire alarms, communication systems, lightning protection and written specifications.
- The successful Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be a professional, ambitious, competent engineer and looking for a long-term challenging role. In return you can expect an opportunity within a solid and established team who have a track record in providing an excellent service to our clients.
Person Specification (Behavioural Attributes):
- Be decisive – Know how to prioritise, advocate focus and accountability
- Be impactful – Use clear and frequent communications, drive execution and results.
- Be client-focused – Be collaborative, innovative and strategic.
- Be the role model – Lead by example, demand excellence, maintain safety and integrity as top priorities.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience in a design consultancy role.
- Experience of use of electrical design software packages in including Amtech and Dialux
- Experience of working in Revit
- Experience of working of projects in the following sectors is desirable – Higher Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial and Laboratories.