Permanent Revit Technician
Our clients are looking for an AutoCAD / Revit Technicians to join their experienced and expanding Structures team in Gloucester.
The successful candidates should be/have:
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive approach to their work.
- Candidates must be Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Experience in the preparation of structural drawings and BIM Models with an understanding of basic engineering principles is required.
- Experience of Revit (but not essential), and a good all-round knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
- As part of the team candidates will work on projects in the Gloucester office, also working closely with our central London office on a diverse range of challenging projects.
- Projects will include new build and refurbishment in the Residential, Education, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
Candidates will work under the supervision of a Senior Structural Engineer and Cad manager, and will be required to work in collaboration with external consultants.
On offer is an excellent remuneration package, a great working environment, and excellent opportunities for career progression. Relevant training will be provided to suitable candidates.
How to Apply
Please click Apply to register your interest or if you require any further information please call Aqeelah Shoaib on 0121 227 5195