Permanent Quantity Surveyor
We are currently working with a leading multi-disciplined consultancy who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a client focused team.
You will be providing Quantity Surveying services on a number of interesting projects, for a number of clients across a variety of sectors.
- The individual will be part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of a project.
- Cost Planning including:
- Preparation of indicative cost budgets and appraisals
- Preparation of cost plans
- Providing advice on procurement strategy
- Post Contract Quantity Surveying including:
- Scrutinising and verifying applications for interim payment
- Preparing certificates
- Attending progress meetings
You will be able to demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering excellent customer service, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
- Strong technical delivery experience
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Ability to manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Strong Feasibility and cost planning experience