Permanent Project Manager – Water / Wastewater
I have an excellent opportunity in Edinburgh for a Project Manager with experience delivering water treatment projects safely, on time, within budget and to company and client quality standards. This consultancy side position involves working closely with the technical team to deliver multiple projects within the desired parameters.
The position is with a global company that employs over 25,000 people and operate out of 400 locations – they are one of the top engineering consultancies in the NCE listings and have been selected by key UK water utility clients across the UK as a strategic consultancy provider.
Key duties include:
• Working in collaboration with the technical team to prepare project bids including cost and budgeted profit, time, methodology and quality and present these to our Client and negotiate a contract under the framework agreement.
• Ability to build, maintain and manage strong client relationships. Act as a key contact with the Client throughout all stages of the project lifecycle, including pursuits and bids as well as project execution, delivery and closeout.
• Assist with the mentoring, motivation and development of company staff.
To be considered a suitable applicant for this role you will need the following attributes:
• Relevant degree qualification (civil, mechanical, electrical, process).
• Strong relationship building and client management skills.
• Ideally a Project Management qualification (e.g. APMP).
• Experience delivering water / wastewater projects from a consultant / client
perspective to desired time, cost and quality parameters.
A competitive salary package and excellent career prospects are on offer with this market leader. To register your interest please apply by following instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507.