Permanent Project Manager
We are working in partnership with a highly respected multidiscipline property and construction consultancy.
They have an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager to join their experienced team in Birmingham.
What you will be doing:
- Establish detailed Client’s brief and responsibilities of consultants and specialists.
- Establish lines of communication and reporting procedures with the client and within the design team.
- Arrange feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation etc.
- Manage finances from inception to completion, including cash flow forecasts, monitoring project expenditure, and recommendations of payments by client, as well as internal budget and resourcing.
- Undertake contract administration, JCT, NEC.
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget, risk register etc.
- Maintain a robust document management system.
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- Conduct feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation, etc.
- Monitor and report on the contractor’s progress against the contract programme.
- Manage logistics and resource allocation to ensure delivery of project.
- Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project inspection, scheduling and acceptance of works required under the defects liability and maintenance provisions of the contract.
What they are looking for:
- Ideally chartered RICS, CIOB, RIBA, MICE – or working towards.
- Consultancy construction project management experience.
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Microsoft Project.
What they offer:
- 25 days of paid annual leave, increasing to 28 days with length of service.
- 4 x salary life assurance cover.
- Generous company sick pay scheme, should you need it.
- Income Protection Insurance in case you are unable to work due to ill health or accident for an extended period of time.
- Single cover private medical insurance, which can be extended to include family members at preferential rates.
- A contributory company pension plan, to help you prepare for your retirement.
- Flexible company car scheme for relevant positions.