Temporary Mechanical Fitters– Water / Wastewater Experience
Founded in 2012 our client is part of a large group of international companies and provides mechanical and electrical engineering services and process technologies to the water and wastewater, utilities, food and beverage, power, and industrial process industries. They have an engineering design / administration offices and large fabrication workshop located in Bedford. The recent acquisition of two water industry engineering specialists has enabled the company to further enhance its capabilities within the municipal water and wastewater treatment industry in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Starting on 10th September there is a requirement for a 2 contract Mechanical Fitters with water / wastewater experience to work on various clean water, dirty sites and pumping station sites in Grafham area (near Peterborough) . The work runs for approximately 2 weeks and primarily involves cleaning and changing clarifiers on Anglian Water sites.
To be considered for the roles it is essential that you have the following:
• Relevant mechanical trade qualifications.
• Experience with the installation, service and maintenance of mechanical equipment on clean and dirty water sites.
• The ability to work collaboratively alongside electricians.
• The ability to take instruction from supervisors.
• Good safety awareness – knowledge to carry out all tasks in a safe manner
• The flexibility to travel to different sites in the Thames / Anglian Water region.
In addition, you will need the following:
• CSCS Card (Blue or White as a minimum)
• EUSR Clean Water Card
• C&G Confined Space – Level 2
• An Anglian Water @one alliance card would be an advantage but is not essential
Personally you will need to be self-motivated, reliable and personable with an upbeat attitude. A competitive hourly rate will be offered to the right candidate. To apply please follow instructions or to for a discreet chat please call Paul Massocchi on 0117 973 8507.