Permanent Mechanical Fitters – Pump Experience
Our client is widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading providers of engineering solutions for the water industry. Their services include the repair and replacement of electric motors, pumps, gearboxes, electronic controls and induction equipment – both in the workshop and on site. The company was established over 100 years ago, operates from four locations in the UK and employs over 150 people nationally.
Based in West Bromwich and reporting to the Workshop Manager there is an immediate requirement for suitably experienced Mechanical Fitters with experience working on water / wastewater infrastructure equipment. These positions are workshop based and will involve working on a range of pumps, motors, gearboxes etc. Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
• Support Workshop Manager
• Perform service, maintenance, fault-finding, repair and installation work on mechanical equipment, primarily pumps
• Continually strive to improve methods of work to be adopted on site
• Carryout operational instructions given
• Work collaboratively with other personnel
You will require the following qualifications and attributes to be considered:
• Mechanical qualifications – trade or tertiary
• Experience working on water infrastructure related mechanical equipment
• In depth knowledge of different types of industrial pumps
• Plant maintenance experience
• Proven experience in workshop environment
If you have all of the above and want a secure job with a large dynamic company that has a culture of valuing talent and works hard to identify and keep its top performers please apply following the instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507.