Temporary Mechanical Fitter – Water / Wastewater Experience
Founded in 2012 our client is part of a large group of international companies and provides mechanical and electrical engineering service and process technologies to the water and wastewater, utilities, food and beverage, power, and industrial process industries. They have an engineering design / administration offices and large fabrication workshop located in Bedford. The recent acquisition of two water industry engineering specialists has enabled the company to further enhance its capabilities within the municipal water and wastewater treatment industry in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
There is a requirement commencing on the 10th October for a contract Mechanical Fitter with water / wastewater experience to work in Leighton Buzzard on an Anglian Water site – the position is a 1 week contract and will involve general pipe fitting and fabrication.
To be considered for the roles it is essential that you have the following:
• Relevant mechanical trade qualifications.
• Experience with the installation, service and maintenance of mechanical equipment on clean and dirty water sites.
• The ability to work collaboratively alongside electricians.
• The ability to take instruction from supervisors.
• Good safety awareness – knowledge to carry out all tasks in a safe manner
In addition it would be advantageous (bot not essential) if you have any of the following:
• CSCS Card
• Anglian Water @one alliance card (preferred but not essential)
Personally you will need to be self-motivated, reliable and personable with an upbeat attitude. For this contract a rate of £17-£20 per hour will be offered to the right candidate. To apply please follow instructions or to for a discreet chat please call Paul Massocchi on 0117 973 8507.