Permanent Handyman Engineer
We are working in partnership with a Facilities company in Central Bristol who are looking for a permanent Fab Tech / Handyman Engineer – Facilities.
What you will be doing:
- General handy man duties reporting directly to the client that involves relocating staff with desk/ furniture moves. Furniture assembly / shelving are among the general duties.
- Ability to replace lamps / test emergency lighting / replace filters carry out minor repairs.
- Water Hygiene will also form part of the duties tap temperatures shower head cleaning & tank inspections.
- Assist the M&E supervisor with some of the maintenance to the buildings main plant AHU’s / Lighting systems / Pumps & etc.
- Liaising with specialist sub-contractors will also form part of the role.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Facilities maintenance background (preferable)
- Able to maintain on site logbooks, permits & site paperwork, ensuring they are completed and up to date.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- On call allowance