Permanent Ground Investigation Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a Ground Investigation Engineer for an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy to be based in Cardiff, covering Wales and the South West. Providing consultancy services to a broad range of private and public sector clients in the development, health, education, defence and infrastructure sectors.
You will be assisting with the design, procurement, supervision and management of geo-technical and geo-environmental site investigations. Involved in ground investigation projects of varying size/scale/scope. Working alongside other land contamination, environmental due diligence, groundwater and geo-technical specialists to deliver solutions to clients.
- You must have experience of ground investigation, including scoping, set-up, logging, supervision, laboratory scheduling, groundwater and ground gas monitoring and factual reporting.
- A willingness to travel for ground investigation works. 50% of the role will be site based and is likely to involve overnight stays.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be fully IT literate as you will be required to write clear, concise and technically robust reports.
- You must have a good understanding of health, safety and environmental management, as applied to ground investigation.
- You must have a full, preferably clean, driving license.
- You will be a team player with strong social, interpersonal and communication skills.
In return our clients are offering full career and personal development support with ongoing opportunities to develop all skills and qualifications to achieve your aspirations. Flexible benefits and tailored rewards make up an excellent package.