Permanent Graduate Structural Engineer
A Graduate Structural Engineer is required for a well regarded multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Nottingham.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer to take the next step in their career in a business with an excellent reputation for innovative design on a wide range of projects in the UK and internationally.
Working with award winning Architects and colleagues in the business, you will be required to use your experience and initiative to make a positive contribution to the current team, and you will be given the opportunity to be autonomous with suitable guidance and direction from experienced and qualified engineers.
As part of this role, you will be provided with great support towards further development and achieving chartered status with either ICE or IStructE.
The firm itself has received numerous awards for design and innovation, earned and maintained a reputation for delivering technical expertise to a broad range of projects of all sizes, value and complexities. They have broad expertise across a number of sectors including Housing, Leisure and Community, Health and Education and are always committed in providing the highest level of attention and active involvement in all the work and projects they do.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and driven graduate structural engineer who is keen to build their career within a supportive and challenging environment.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a Structural Engineer in a buildings consulting environment.
- BEng/BSc in structural or civil engineering
- Ability to clearly communicate technical detail and perform Structural design work.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to prepare sketches, technical reports and specifications
- Competitive salary (dependent on the level of experience)
- Great benefits package (pension, healthcare, flexible working, etc)
To register your interest please click Apply or call on 0121 227 5195.