Permanent Facilities Manager / FM Consultant
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Management (FM) Consultant, for one of the UKs leading Property Consultancies to be based at their Bristol office.
The main purpose of this role is to provide professional advice and support for the operation & maintenance of property and workplace including the procurement, performance and audit of Facilities Management and M&E service contracts.
Key activities will include:
- FM strategy development;
- Research and reporting on strategic FM and asset management;
- Development and implementation of target operating models to deliver efficient FM and asset management;
- FM service procurement – including budgeting, specification and KPI development, evaluation and negotiating, monitoring and inspecting;
- Conducting benchmarking surveys;
- Site reviews and audits to ensure compliance with performance and statutory requirements;
- Development of lifecycle models;
- Managing the client interface by attending meetings and submitting reports and other written briefs as required;
- Giving presentations to clients, partner organisations and other stakeholders;
- Maintaining positive and profitable client relationships
You will join a multi-disciplinary team servicing clients across the country, working in both public and private sectors. This role provides an exciting opportunity to develop within a dynamic team supported by a multi-disciplinary consultancy covering the UK.
- Experience in a Facilities Management consultancy/advisory role
- Relevant degree (surveying, construction or engineering)
- Experience of contract administration, procurement, service delivery audit and maintenance planning
- Membership to British Institute of Facilities Management (MBIFM) and/or Chartered Surveyor status (MRICS / MCIOB)
- Professional appearance with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
They value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of their team to get involved with charity, sports, community and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to them and they work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued member of their organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Private healthcare (BUPA)
- Life assurance
- 26 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers