Permanent Electrical Site Supervisor – Water / Wastewater
Our client is a large and expanding supplier of electromechanical products and services globally. They currently operate from multiple sites across the UK and offer new equipment, workshop services, site services and parts for HV/MV/LV motors & generators, pumps, gearboxes, compressors and other rotating machinery. This particular division of the company supplies electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning, refurbishment, fault finding, repair, and maintenance services to the municipal water treatment industry.
Based in Barking and reporting to the Site Services Manager there is an immediate requirement for an Electrical Site Supervisor to manage a range of Electrical Engineering services on various Thames Water sewage treatment and pumping station sites. You will work closely with the Project Manager and Electrical Site Engineer and be responsible for the following:
• Managing all electrical works on site and ensuring work is completed efficiently, safely and is of a high standard.
• Directing the activities of Electrical Installation Technicians on site
• Ensuring all necessary materials, supplies and labour are in the right place at the right time
• Liaising with the Electrical Site Engineer regarding design / technical issues
To be considered you will ideally have the following qualifications, experience and accreditations
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• City & Guilds 17th edition
• City & Guilds Test & Inspection
• Site Supervision experience in water / wastewater sites
• EUSR Blue Water Hygiene Card
• CSCS/IOSH working safely
• SMSTS or SSSTS
• Thames Water passport to safety (ideal but not essential)
• City & Guilds Confined space trained
• Good problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Professional, presentable and personable
If you have all of the above and want to work with a dynamic and progressive company that is rapidly increasing its UK market presence please apply following the instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507.