Permanent Electrical/ HVAC/ Maintenance Engineer
We are working in partnership with a highly respected facilities services company who are looking for an Electrical/HVAC Maintenance Engineer in Bristol.
What you will be doing:
- General Electrical and HVAC plant maintenance.
- Maintenance / repairs / replacements of lighting / rewires /electrical testing and all general electrical duties including mechanical & plumbing required on site.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Knowledge and experience of all electrical plant including, but not limited to Air Handling Units and their associated controls, pumps, heat exchangers and boiler plant (excluding gas side pipe work and accessories).
- Knowledge and experience of BMS control systems.
- Knowledge and experience of all electrical installations, including wiring, testing, issuing written electrical test/minor works reports etc.
- Knowledge and experience of heat transfer fluids including the monitoring of quality and all subsequent dosing requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing all recommendations identified within annual risk assessments, including monthly water temperature readings etc.
- To maintain on site log books, permits & site paperwork ensuring they are completed and up to date.
- The Electrical / HVAC Engineer will be working as part of a small team and will be required to assist with the Saturday working program of various maintenance requirements.
- Must be an Approved Electrician with 18th Edition Accreditation as a minimum requirement.
- Ideally facilities maintenance background.
- Great salary
- On call allowance