Temporary Temporary Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
We are working in a partnership with an award-winning nationwide engineering consultancy, which provide a full range of MEP, environmental and sustainability services, bringing buildings to life and ensuring that they perform in operation as well as they look.
They have an opportunity for an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer to join their office in Manchester on a temporary basis.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects both in the UK and Internationally.
• Projects span a cross section of sectors including Science and Research Laboratories, Leisure, Residential, Commercial, and high-end mixed-use developments.
• Produce detailed designs and drawings.
• Use the latest computer modelling software.
• Undertake site surveys.
• Communicating will span all of the above as we regularly liaise with project teams, meet clients or end users, and attend collaborative meetings.
• Take responsibility for design coordination with other disciplines and professionals.
• Manage the discipline of a variety of projects.
What we are looking for
- A masters or other relevant post graduate qualification.
• Previous work experience in a similar industry.
• An understanding of CAD or similar modelling software.
• Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• A friendly, ambitious and confident individual with a flexible and resilient.