This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
28 Aug 2018
Permanent Design Manager
- Coordination of external consultants in the production of technical and engineering details and drawings required for the effective delivery the residential schemes, from planning through to completion.
- Procuring full Technical Approvals for all engineering details, including the adoptable roads & sewers.
- Negotiating and obtaining S38, 104, & 278 Approvals and Agreements.
- Responsibility for Building Control and NHBC approvals and the management of condition discharge.
- Responsibility for the clearance of Planning Conditions.
- Procurement of all incoming mains service designs, diversions and details.
- Preparation of the full technical and engineering release packs for tender purposes.
- Preparation of full Production & Sales release packs upon commencement of developments.
- To ensure the delivery of information in line with agreed programmes and budgets.
- To assist in implementing departmental objectives and procedures
- Provide support and accurate technical and engineering information for all internal departments, including Land, Commercial, Production, Sales & Customer Services in line with any company goals and programmes.
- Check and review all technical and engineering details and reports for accuracy and completeness
- Coordination of the Development Health & Safety information and delivery by external consultants
- Evaluation of changing regulatory standards and product information to ensure effective and cost effective delivery of the residential schemes.
- Attend all requisite external and internal meetings, including regular development progress meetings.