Permanent Chartered Building Surveyor
We are currently recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join a national multi-disciplined consultancy working across the commercial and residential sector.
You will be working with a diverse mix of clients within private and public sector providing advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment.
Key duties will include;
– Carry out building and measured surveys
– Building regulations and technical standards
– Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
– Building defects
– Handling insurance claims and negotiations, preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
– Prepare schedules of dilapidation
– Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals and boundary disputes.
You will be MRICS with at least one year’s post qualified experience gained in commercial and residential properties.
In return our clients are offering a comprehensive benefits package, together with 25 days annual leave. Plus you will continue to receive ongoing training and development to achieve your personal aspirations.