Permanent Chartered Building Surveyor
We are looking for a Building Surveyor (MRICS) to join a national consultancy to work within their busy team. As a Building Surveyor you will have experience within the commercial sector and will be working with key national accounts and local clients within the public and private sector.
You will have a wide varied workload to include carrying out dilapidations on behalf of owners and occupiers, condition schedules, PPM reports and pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys.
- A Chartered Building Surveyor with at least 1 year PQE
- Sound technical knowledge gained whilst working within a commercial focused practice.
- Confident and professional in a client facing role.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- An effective communicator with the ability to influence others
In return our clients are offering the opportunity for career progression, excellent salary depending on level of experience, company car/car allowance and a full comprehensive benefits package.