Permanent Building Surveyor
This is an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join an established building surveying and asset management team to work with a diverse mix of clients.
You will be providing building pathology, contract admin, condition surveys, design work, audits, special inspections and investigations. You will produce reports, schedule maintenance work and support contract procurement and project management.
- Appropriate technical and professional qualification (MRICS preferred)
- Excellent technical abilities
- Proactive approach to new skills and learning
- A keen interest in building surveying, design and project management
- Great communication skills
- A collaborative approach and a proven ability to deliver
In return our clients are offering a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.