This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
16 Jul 2018
Permanent Architectural Technician
- Produce Working Drawings package, including coordinating and incorporation of consultant information (Structure, civils and landscape, heating & plumbing designs etc.)
- Prepare conveyance plans
- Prepare construction notes
- Prepare Finishes Schedules
- Coordinate Utility Services and produce a Combined Services Layout
- Coordinate civils, landscape and other consultant information and produce Site External Works Plan.
- On-going refinement of house types, changes/ additional house types.
- Prepare and submit Building Regulation and Warranty provider information for approval and ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Provide ongoing technical support for site at construction stage with any working drawing related queries.
- High proficiency in Autocad is essential, including use of xrefs, creating and managing dynamic blocks.
- To have good problem-solving abilities and be detail oriented to produce and coordinate high quality drawing information.
- Time management skills are an essential requirement to manage a number of priorities and changes to meet project demands
- A good working knowledge of the current Building Regulations together with knowledge of the NHBC/Premier/ LABC standards.
- Ideally an architectural technician or technologist with house building experience, but we will also consider technicians with a Residential background.
- A qualification in Building / Construction / Architecture, HND in Architectural Technology/ Construction Studies, is required.
- Experience producing technical details and working drawings packages. Samples of work will be required.