Darren in an experienced water / wastewater industry Mechanical Fitter / Service Engineer with extensive experience working on clean and dirty water treatment plants and infrastructure.
Willing to Relocate
• He recently spent 20 months with Bridges Electrical Engineers as a Mechanical Fitter involving in fitting and maintenance on water treatment equipment and waste water infrastructure. This including working on the Chard reservoir.
• 2 years’ experience with South West Water as an Assistant Operator responsible for the repair and maintenance of waste water pumping stations and associated equipment
• Knowledge of clean water systems
• 7 years’ experience with Greenacre Plumbing Services in which he was responsible for the maintenance and service of pumping stations, equipment and grounds and screened overflows as contracted by South West Water
• 6 months experience with Alro Services in which he was responsible for servicing and repairing waste water treatment equipment and pumping stations in commercial and residential environments.
• Able to diagnose faults with pumps and undertake repairs / provide report for additional quoting
• Extensive plumbing and electrical knowledge and skills
• Willingness to travel as required for the role
• Servicing a range of water treatment equipment
• Diagnosing faults on private water systems
• Liaising with customers to identify and resolve issues
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders