Permanent Structural Engineer
Our client, an established and thriving medium sized multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy requires a Structural Engineer to join their expanding Oxfordshire Office on a permanent basis. The company is offering a competitive salary of £30,000 – £40,000 and the opportunity for a Structural Engineer to get involved in diverse projects of high-profile and high-value. Excellent opportunities for career progression exist for the suitable Structural Engineer with a firm that has ambitious expansion plans. In addition, the company’s breadth of skills and their experienced senior staff create an excellent environment for ambitious engineers to work on varied and rewarding projects and expand their knowledge and skills.
Our Client has established an excellent reputation for its work on projects across all sectors including residential, commercial, and education.
Structural Engineering duties will include the following tasks:
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies, pre-application planning
- Design of structures, including large framed commercial, education and residential projects
- Foundation design and assessment; refurbishment of existing and listed buildings.
- Liaising with clients; project teams; councils
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Revit
- 3-4 years’ post-qualification experience in structural engineering design
- A working knowledge of design software like Revit
- Ability with AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
- An ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration + benefits:
- £30,000 – £40,000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
- 5% contributory pension
- Professional fees and Memberships
- The firm has a strong commitment to career development ranging from training in new software and design techniques to CPD programmes for Chartered status and external short courses.
- Generous holiday entitlement
- The company encourages and contributes to regular social events.