Permanent Structural Engineer
There is an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer at a renowned firm who are currently looking for an ambitious individual seeking a role that can help develop their career further.
The successful Structural Engineer will work as part of an established team with a development plan to expand towards a role as team leader and develop new skills to enable the candidate to liaise with an existing client base and manage relationships with a wide portfolio in the future.
As a structural engineer, candidates will need to have a solid track record and experience in building structures in the residential, educational and commercial sectors.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience with proven UK design experience utilising British Standards/Eurocodes
- Ideally candidates will have chartered status
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly direct Technicians and Graduate Engineers
- Good knowledge of industry standard design software
- Previous experience of meeting clients and building a rapport with other construction and design professionals
- Previous history with site inspections and surveys
- Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Professional fees
- Generous business mileage rate