Permanent Structural Cad Technician
A successful and growing multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy are seeking a Structural CAD Technician to join their Leicester office on a permanent basis.
The firm is expanding their structural team and is keen to meet ambitious individuals who are looking to expand their set of skills and experience and to develop their careers by taking advantage of available training and support.
The right candidate will get the opportunity to work with senior engineers on various projects including small and large scale residential and commercial developments, healthcare, education, leisure and culture, heritage and retail schemes throughout the UK.
Key Skills required:
- Ideally 4 years’ experience in structural/civil engineering environment
- High level of skill in the use of AutoCAD.
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scales.
- Autodesk Revit Structures preferable
- Preferably Steel and Concrete detailing experience.
- Design experience working on Building structures.
Salary £30000-£40000 negotiable depending on experience.