Permanent Pump Engineer – Field Service
Our client is an established and reputable rapid response electrical and mechanical engineering company that specialises in electric motor rewinding, precision engineering, fabrication, pump repairs, full M&E site services and energy efficient drive systems.
There is a current requirement based in St Helens facility for a permanent multi-disciplined electro -mechanical engineer to support our team of field engineers in the fault diagnostics, repair and replacement of all aspects of pumped systems. Duties include:
• Sewage & surface water pumping station maintenance and installation
• Heating, cooling and process pumping systems
• Pressurisation and boosted water systems maintenance and installation
• PLC & Inverter controlled pumps & BMS interface systems
• Travel as required throughout the north west of England and occasionally further afield
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role you will need to have appropriate electrical and mechanical qualifications and experience with the service, installation, commissioning and maintenance of the above equipment. You must also have the flexibility to travel as required to fulfil the duties of the role.
Personally you will need to be presentable, reliable and punctual with strong communication and organisational skills. A competitive salary + overtime is on offer and you will be provided with a fully maintained and equipped service van. To register your interest please apply by following the instructions or contact Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507.