Permanent Mechanical Project Manager – Building Services
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance services. They are a long established and highly reputable company that works on projects of every size and scope from small scale local works to multi million pound developments for major corporations and leading brands. They are very focussed on customer service as well as the satisfaction and professional development of their employees.
There is an immediate requirement for a Mechanical Project Manager to be based in the Cheltenham office and take control of a variety of projects. Working closely with an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for managing the successful outcome of both small and large projects. Reporting to the Operations Manager your duties will include:
- Programming and scheduling of the project.
- Procurement and deployment of necessary products and materials.
- Selection, direction and management of subcontractors, suppliers and specialists.
- Reporting of milestones, obstacles and general progress.
- Financial and cost reporting in conjunction with the Contracts Manager.
- Toolbox meetings and conflict resolution
You will need to have relevant Mechanical qualifications and expertise with Building Services projects combined with a good electrical understanding. Personally you must be presentable, organised and efficient with excellent people and communication skills. Overall you must take pride in your work and be prepared to take accountability for the project outcome. A salary package of £40-£50K + car / car allowance will be offered to the right candidate. For a confidential discussion please call Paul Massocchi on 0117 973 8507 or apply by following instructions.