Permanent Mechanical Fitters – Water / Wastewater
Our client is a large and expanding supplier of electromechanical products and services globally. They currently operate from multiple sites across the UK and offer new equipment, workshop services, site services and parts for HV/MV/LV motors & generators, pumps, gearboxes, compressors and other rotating machinery. This particular division of the company supplies electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning, refurbishment, fault finding, repair, and maintenance services to the municipal water treatment industry.
Based in Avonmouth and reporting to the Site Services Manager there is an immediate requirement for suitably experienced Mechanical Fitters with experience working on water / wastewater sites and pumping stations. These positions will involve working primarily on Wessex Water sites under the AMP6 framework. Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
• Support Mechanical Supervisors
• Travel throughout the Wessex Water region to perform service, maintenance, fault-finding, repair and installation work on mechanical equipment
• Continually strive to improve methods of work to be adopted on site
• Carryout operational instructions given
• Work collaboratively with Electricians on site.
You will require the following qualifications and attributes to be considered:
• Mechanical qualifications and site experience
• CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme
• CSCS Skilled Worker card or equivalent Safety awareness
• Plant maintenance experience
• Proven experience in contracting industry
If you have all of the above and want a secure job with a large dynamic company that has a culture of valuing talent and works hard to identify and keep its top performers please apply following the instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507.