Permanent M&E Project Managers – Water / Wastewater
Our client is a large and expanding supplier of electromechanical products and services globally. They currently operate from multiple sites across the UK and offer new equipment, workshop services, site services and parts for HV/MV/LV motors & generators, pumps, gearboxes, compressors and other rotating machinery. This particular division of the company supplies electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning, refurbishment, fault finding, repair, and maintenance services to the municipal water treatment industry.
Based in Reading and reporting to the Contracts Manager there is an immediate requirement for two suitably experienced Project Managers with experience delivering Mechanical and Electrical installation, commissioning, service and maintenance works on clean water and dirty water sites. These lucrative permanent positions will be based in the Litchfield area and involve managing works on various municipal assets – works are under the AMP6 framework. Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
• Overall management of the M&E component of multiple concurrent projects – based both in the office and on the relevant sites.
• Management, in conjunction with Site Managers of all construction and maintenance activities on site – ensuring work is carried out safely, in a timely fashion and within budget.
• Preparation and monitoring of construction programmes, budgets and resource allocations for each project.
• Working to ensure, in conjunction with Contracts Managers, that projects are completed in a profitable fashion.
• Applying quality control across all projects undertaken.
To be considered you will ideally have the following qualifications, experience and accreditations.
• Electrical or Mechanical background or qualifications with a strong knowledge of the other discipline.
• Good working Knowledge of Safety, Health Environment and Quality Procedures
• Multi-disciplinary project delivery experience in the water / wastewater sector
• Programming, budgetary management and commercial management expertise.
• A refined and effective management style.
If you have all of the above and want a well-paid and secure job with a dynamic company that has a culture of valuing talent and works hard to identify and keep its top performers please apply following the instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507.