Permanent M&E Project Manager – Water / Wastewater
This is a terrific opportunity to join a successful, established and growing company that provides engineering, construction and maintenance services for water utilities – such as water treatment plants, sewerage treatment works, pumping stations, acid phase digestion plants and other water infrastructure. Based in the Bath / Somerset region the company has a long history of providing innovative and quality work to their clients. Water is something for which demand will only increase so there is genuine job security for those that consistently do a good job. There are also excellent prospects for advancement for those that excel in their job.
There is an immediate requirement for an M&E Project Manager to be based at the Midsomer Norton office and report to the Operations Manager. Your duties will include:
- Overall management of the M&E component of multiple concurrent projects – based both in the office and on the relevant sites.
- Management, in conjunction with Site Managers, all construction and maintenance activities on site – ensuring work is carried out safely, in a timely fashion within budget
- Preparation and monitoring of construction programmes, budgets and resource allocations for each project.
- Working to ensure, in conjunction with Contracts Managers, that projects are completed in a profitable fashion.
- Apply quality control across all projects undertaken.
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role you will need the following qualifications and experience.
- Relevant Mechanical or Electrical qualifications together with a good knowledge and understanding of the discipline you are not qualified in.
- Previous Project Management experience and a good track record of delivering on time and on budget. The ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- The preparation of construction programmes and budgets.
- Client liaison and management.
- Experience in and understanding of the Water / Wastewater sector.
Personally you will need to be presentable and organised with excellent communication and man management skills. To register your interest please apply by following instructions or for a confidential discussion call Paul Massocchi on 0117 973 8507.