Permanent Field Service Engineer – Water Systems
This is a great opportunity to join the South West’s Pump & Water Service Specialists; they have been delivering high quality service in the region for over 15 years. They currently supply, install, maintain, service and repair a huge range of pumps and pumping systems for many market sectors. Clients range from Local Councils to Universities, Property Management Companies, Farms, Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Customers. The types of pump they supply include; booster pumps, borehole pumps, sewage pumps, rainwater-harvesting pumps, Agricultural Dirty and Clean Water Systems.
There is an immediate opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to be based in Bristol. The main purpose of the role is to service a range of water treatment equipment and pump systems throughout the South West. Reporting to the Senior Service Engineer your duties will include:
• Servicing a range of water treatment equipment
Diagnosing faults on private water systems
• Liaising with customers to identify and resolve issues
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered a suitable applicant for this role you will need the following experience, knowledge and attributes:
• Knowledge of clean water systems.
• Able to diagnose faults with pumps and undertake repairs / provide report for additional quoting.
• Plumbing and electrical knowledge and skills
• Willingness to travel as required for the role.
Personally, you will need to be presentable, organised and friendly. A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate. To express an interest please apply by following instructions or contact Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507.