Permanent Electricians – Water / Wastewater Experience
We have a number of position to fill with our client, who operates nationally with twelve strategically located regional offices and workshops. The range of services provided include design, build, operation and maintenance services across six main sectors covering the spheres of Civil Engineering, Building, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and specialist product manufacturing.
They are actively involved in the design, manufacture, installation, test and commissioning of various off-site assembled products for the treatment of water and wastewater, including package chemical dosing solutions, package pumping stations and water booster sets. There is an immediate requirement for permanent qualified Electricians with water / wastewater experience to be based in Bristol and the surrounding area. Duties and responsibilities include:
• Support Electrical Supervisors with the installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of electrical equipment on clean and / or dirty water sites.
• Ensure that all works are completed safely and in accordance with company electrical procedures
• Carryout operational instructions given
• Ensure all activities are undertaken safely and are of a high quality
To be considered you will need to have the following:
• 17th Edition
• C&G 2391 Test and Inspection
• Site experience with the installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of electrical equipment on clean and / or dirty water sites.
• Safety awareness
• Team player
• Good communication ability
In addition it would be advantageous if you had the following accreditation / knowledge – some training is also available.
• CSCS Card
• C&G Confined Space
• National Blue Water card
• First aid
• Abrasive wheels trained
• Asbestos awareness
If you feel you meet the above requirements and want a well-paid and secure job with a company that has a culture of valuing talent and works hard to identify and keep its top performers please apply following the instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507