Permanent Electrical Installation Technician – Water / Wastewater
Our client is a large and expanding supplier of electromechanical products and services globally. They currently operate from multiple sites across the UK and offer new equipment, workshop services, site services and parts for HV/MV/LV motors & generators, pumps, gearboxes, compressors and other rotating machinery. This particular division of the company supplies electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning, refurbishment, fault finding, repair, and maintenance services to the municipal water treatment industry.
There is an immediate requirement in Barking for an appropriately qualified and experienced electrician with experience installing, servicing and maintaining electrical equipment on clean and dirty water sites. All work is in the Thames Water region and your primary duties will and responsibilities include:
• Work independently on the service, maintenance and commissioning of electrical equipment on water utility sites.
• Ensure that all works are completed safely
• Ensure all electrical works are carried out in accordance with company electrical procedures
• Work in conjunction with mechanical counterparts
• Preparation and completion of relevant commissioning documentation
• Maintain and enhance H&S on site
• Ensuring work is not started until all relevant H&S information has been issued
To be considered you will ideally have the following qualifications, experience and accreditations.
• Electrical installation and commissioning experience on water / wastewater sites.
• Fully trade qualified.
• Industrial / utilities background
• 17th Edition
• C&G 2391 Test and Inspection
• ECS Card
• CSCS Card
• CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
If you have all of the above and want a secure job with a large dynamic company that has a culture of valuing talent and works hard to identify and keep its top performers please apply following the instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 973 8507.