Permanent Commercial Projects Contracts Manager – Electrical
Our client is a leading public sector building services specialist. They work with local authorities to build, maintain and renew the properties and public buildings in their care. They have a reputation for delivering the highest standards of work in the most efficient manner possible, reliably, on budget and as specified. Over the last two decades they have established a reputation for quality delivery, supported by outstanding process, exemplary training and continuous investment; consistently outperforming competitors in terms of value for money and satisfaction. Today, they are one of the largest building services companies in the South West, with a growing business nationwide.
There is an immediate requirement for a Commercial Projects Contracts Manager (Electrical) to be based at the Bristol office and manage multiple public sector projects of approximately £200,000 in value. The types of project will include police stations, ambulance stations, schools and community buildings. Duties will include:
- Working with the QS and estimating team – competitively but profitably pricing jobs.
- Setting and managing jobs to budget and timeframe.
- Procurement of materials – ensuring they are on site when needed.
- Management of deployment of direct staff.
- Supplier management.
To be considered a viable applicant for this job you will need the following:
- An electrical trade background and good understanding of electrical principles.
- Contracts or Project Management experience.
- Management experience and leadership skills.
- Strong personal values
The company is rapidly expanding so there are strong prospects for advancement for those that perform. A salary package of £40,000 – £50,000 + £5,000 car allowance + pension scheme will be offered to the right candidate. If interested please apply or contact Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 0117 9738 507 / 07932 657 631