Permanent Civil Engineer
A fantastic opportunity is available for an ambitious and motivated Civil Engineer to become an important part of a small independent engineering consultancy based in Hertfordshire. Our client is looking to welcome a talented Civil Engineer to the team to become a valued member of the team and take part in some exciting and challenging projects. As part of this role, you will be provided with great support towards chartered status. The successful Civil Engineer will work under direct supervision of highly experienced directors and alongside a team of dedicated technicians and engineers.
- BEng/BSc in structural or civil engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer
- Ability to clearly communicate technical detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to prepare sketches, technical reports and specifications
- Basic knowledge of industry standard IT.
- Competitive salary to £32000
- Great benefits package (pension, healthcare)
- Career development opportunity for the successful candidate
- Support to achieve chartered status.