Permanent Cad Technician
A specialist engineering consultancy are looking for an experienced Structural CAD Technician.
As a firm who firmly believe that their recent and planned future expansion is driven by the quality of the individuals they employ, this business is keen to hire individuals who are looking to improve their skills, experience and career. Training and development are available for applicants who are willing to be an integral team member and help deliver successful projects for their clients.
The role will require:
- Working in the Structural Engineering team to provide relevant engineering support
- The provision of CAD assistance on new build and refurbishment projects
- GA detailing of reinforced concrete, piling layouts, foundation design, structural steelwork and other traditional construction materials.
- A limited amount of design work
- Computer literacy in Windows, AutoCAD, Microsoft office
- Revit experience is preferred
- Liaison with internal project teams
- Willingness to visit sites
- The ability to manage your own workload and work autonomously
- A minimum of 2 years experience in structural/civil engineering environment.
The salary on offer is £25000 – £28000 dependant on experience with a flexible benefit package.