Permanent Building Services Associate (Bristol) – KAM and Work Winner (C&D Focus).
Our client provides multidisciplinary engineering services and integrated solutions across a wide range of projects relating to buildings and infrastructure. Drawing upon a diverse skill set and a proven track record of delivery we are playing a leading role in some of the world’s most challenging and exciting engineering projects across sectors including Airports, Defence, Energy, Cities and Development, Education and Rail.
- Client focused work winner and Key Account(s) Manager.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Professional and trustworthy with an impeccable reputation.
- Client facing with proven ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with Clients and Professional teams at all levels.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering projects to the highest standards within time and budget.
- Established Client and Professional network within the Midlands, South West & Wales region with ability to develop new Clients.
- Ability to obtain UK Security Clearance preferable.
- Demonstrable portfolio of experience in the C&D Market – Education, Industrial, Commercial, Residential etc.
- Degree in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Chartered member of IET or CIBSE
- Role based in Bristol
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Broad experience working across multiple market sectors.
- Preferably some experience of industrial or nuclear sectors.
- Experience of progressing designs through to completion of installation stages.
- Working knowledge of common forms of contract.
- Experience of running a large project team or design office.