Permanent Ambitious Multi-Skilled Building Services Consultant
Our client is one of the longest established and fastest growing independent commercial building consultants with a network of 19 offices in the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe. As a result of their growth they are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer to be based in their Bristol Office.
The people who work there are the foundation on which there success is built and there reputation in the market is excellent. They have a unique culture which allows them to have a relaxed and friendly working environment whilst still being professional and strongly commercial.
This role will include undertaking Dilapidations Studies and Condition Reports on all types of building services within commercial properties including commercial offices and industrial units. Additionally, the successful engineer will work closely with their Projects team to provide advice, project monitoring and performance specification advice for refurbishment and fit-out projects.
It should be stressed that excellent report writing and communications skills are required and the ability to liaise professionally with clients and colleagues is essential.
- Electrical Distribution
- Air Conditioning Systems, including VRV, VAV, Chilled Water Systems (as well as knowledge of older and less common systems)
- Controls and BMS
- Fire Alarms, Security and Access Systems
- Lifts (as far as expected from an M&E point of view)
- Their emphasis is on relevant experience and finding the right person to fit into their dynamic company, however one or more of the following would be an advantage:
- Building Services Degree
- CIBSE qualification
- Relevant City and Guilds qualifications